Friday 18 July 2014

Feedback from DEB students

What do you like about DEB?

"What I like about Engineering with Business is that it not only allows us to make our prototypes but also allows us to venture into the business prospect. I think this would be of great help in future, especially since the business segment requires people. By making sure we develop good work skills in future, we have a lot of group work and assignments that builds us in having leadership skills and great teamwork - all of which will be beneficial when we find jobs."

- By Denise DEB1401

"One thing I like about deb is we have different modules from both engineering and business which other course doesn’t have."

-  By WangChen DEB1401

"DEB is great. Usually a course would only focus on one specific type. DEB stands for engineering with business. Though most of the contents are about engineering, we did learn about business as well. We learn how to promote the products we have created. Moreover, at the end of year2, we are allowed to choose between business and engineering to further our studies.  "

- By Adibah DEB1401

"I like engineering with business, in short DEB, because I feel that it benefits me as I get to study both engineering and business modules which other engineering course does not offer so I believed that this will allow me to learn more skills that will benefits me in the future. Also, there will be lots of Math in engineering with business and Math is my favorite subject in secondary school. Lastly, DEB also allows me to choose if I want to specialize in business servitization or product engineering in my 3rd year."

-By Sophie Ying 1401

"The lecturers in DEB are very passionate in teaching us and I met lots of great friends in DEB."

-By Pearly DEB1401
 

No comments:

Post a Comment