Wednesday 20 May 2015

FMO 2015 :D !













These are the pictures taken during FMO 2015 :) 

Interview : " How do you feel about attending DEB as OGL in 2015?" 

Being a person who barely comes out of my comfort zone being an ogl was a great experience for me. Considering the fact that it was my first time i had a pretty great class (EB1505). The main point of the orientation camp is for the freshies to have fun and start bonding between their classmates. So , despite the limits that we have , my group  of friends and i were able to try our best for the freshies to have fun during the camp. We even had the freshies bring extra shirt cos we wanted to play our own games. All in all  i definitely wouldn't be able to be a proper ogl without the help of my friends  from the deb and a great class i was facilitating.
By Harold DEB1404

No comments:

Post a Comment